Wednesday, June 22, 2011

we are still in Florida----














Hi All !!
well we are still in West Palm Beach -- Butch is having dental work and we plan to stay until it is completed.. its quiet here and very hot down here ( over 90 degrees for past 2 weeks).
We are keeping busy, Butch does his Karoake at a local Pizza restaurant on Wednesdays and we get downtown to listen to music bands a couple times a week.
I have been quilting a couple of hours each day and getting some work completed, so I thought I would blog some of the quilts for you.... some of them were started a LONG time ago (like when I lived in CT) and I had never finished them--but others were started and completed this spring..
We hope to get up to Ct this summer for a visit and also to Atlanta to see our Georgia family--so I will blog again when we travel this summer... Keep well, enjoy the summer. Love Marcia & Butch














No comments:

Post a Comment